modifying marker values

Adrian R Rivadulla

Sep 30, 2019, 12:31:30 PM9/30/19
to BTK Users
Hi,

I'm new to BTK (Matlab) and I'm trying to unlabel trajectories from a .c3d file if they meet a condition. So far, I can read the file, assess whether data meet my condition or not but I don't quite get how I can write the data out? I tried with btkSetPoint but it didn't work and btkWriteAcquisition but gave an error.

Is there any straight forward way of performing the following actions: read acquisition, modify something in the structure (e.g. data.THI2marer(3,1:3) = 0) and then write out that structure again, effectively modifying the original .c3d file?

I look forward to your replies.

Regards