A question regarding warning messages while reading some c3d files

Victoria Neilson

May 1, 2020, 7:02:29 AM5/1/20
to BTK Users
Hello everyone,

I've come across two warning message while using "btkReadAcquisition()" in Matlab on some of my c3d files.

The messages read:

  • Warning: Filexxx.c3d - The next parameter is pointing outside the parameter section but not yet in the Data section. Trying to continue...
  • Warning: Filexxx.c3d - The number of blocks to be read in the parameter section is different than the number of blocks read. The value kept is the number of blocks read.

Is it possible for someone to explain to me what these mean?

Thank you and Kind Regards,
Victoria