Trouble importing btk module into Python on Mac OSX

Corey Joseph

Jun 11, 2019, 8:56:18 AM6/11/19
to BTK Users
Hi there,

Despite following the instructions on the website for installation with Python, and putting the downloaded btk folder into the correct path (anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages), I cannot import btk. I get an error that there is no module.

I have downloaded the correct btk toolkit version, I think. BTK 0.3 / Python 2.7 binding / MacOS X 10.7 (Intel 64-bit)

Has anyone experienced this on Mac OSX?  I assume there is a simple error at my end?!

Thanks,

Corey

Yong Kuk Kim

Jan 15, 2020, 9:26:14 AM1/15/20
to BTK Users
Hey Corey,

I was wondering if you have solved this, as I am going through the same problem!

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Yong KIm