New AgClimate post - How What We Don’t Know Affects Our Ability to Prepare for Future Climates

Teresa Matteson

May 10, 2022, 10:59:20 AM5/10/22
to Announce (bswcd-announce@googlegroups.com)

From: The AgClimate.Net Team <khi...@wsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 7:30 AM
To: Teresa Matteson <tmat...@bentonswcd.org>
Subject: New AgClimate post - How What We Don’t Know Affects Our Ability to Prepare for Future Climates

New Article Announcement

Hello AgClimate Subscribers,

We recently posted a new article in our plant breeding and climate change series, discussing breeding of aroma hops. In addition to tolerance to drought and diseases, which likely to be affected by a changing climate, the complexities of what makes a good quality hop for brewing beer, and how that might change with a changing climate, let alone what we do about it, is a key point I discussed with Dr. Shaun Townsend at OSU: https://www.agclimate.net/2022/05/09/how-what-we-dont-know-affects-our-ability-to-prepare-for-future-climates/.

Please take a look, distribute widely through your networks, lists, newsletters, etc,

Sincerely,

Your AgClimate Team

Facebook

Twitter

Website

This email was sent to tmat...@bentonswcd.org
Agriculture Climate Network · 1100 N. Western Ave · Wenatchee, Wa 98801 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp