Cook's Oasis Cactus Garden Open House June 12, 11AM-4PM

Teresa Matteson

May 23, 2022, 11:57:43 AMMay 23
to Announce (bswcd-announce@googlegroups.com)

Last year we held an open house for people to come enjoy our cactus, succulents, agaves, and other odd plants. About 65 people came, so we've decided to do it again this year. The event is free and open to all.

Cook's Oasis Cactus "Ranch"

8600 NW Oak Creek Drive, Corvallis (Look for the sign)

Sunday June 12, 11AM - 4PM

We have over a hundred varieties of cactus, twenty agaves and perhaps fifty succulents and other oddities, all on display outside. There is always something blooming this time of year. Come enjoy one of the largest gardens of this type in the valley.

For those with an interest, we can explain the many sustainability features of our place--Solar array, heat pump water heaters, electric car, large drip irrigated garden, small scale chicken egg business, etc.

Steve & Terri Cook