Benton SWCD is Hiring a Communications Coordinator

Teresa Matteson

Apr 26, 2022, 9:51:22 AM4/26/22
to Announce (bswcd-announce@googlegroups.com)

Benton Soil and Water Conservation District (in beautiful Corvallis, Oregon) is announcing an open position for a Communications and Community Engagement Coordinator!  Please share this announcement widely!  The link to our website is below but I’ve also attached PDFs of the announcement and full job description.

This is a really exciting opportunity to join the Benton Soil and Water Conservation District Team, a leader in community conservation since 1956.  We are seeking a creative communications/outreach professional with a passion for conservation and a deep commitment to working with diverse partners in Benton County, Oregon.  Please visit This link to explore the job announcement and position description.