FW: Coalition volunteers! Log your hours by Wed, June 8

Teresa Matteson

Jun 5, 2022, 12:55:33 PMJun 5
to Announce (bswcd-announce@googlegroups.com)

From: natural-area...@googlegroups.com <natural-area...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kathy Thompson
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 6:00 PM
To: CIAT <community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com>; sustainable-corvallis-c...@googlegroups.com; education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org; Economic Vitality AT google group <ev...@googlegroups.com>; Energy AT google group <EATCor...@googlegroups.com>; food-act...@googlegroups.com; Health and Human Services AT google group <health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com>; Housing AT google group <Housing_A...@googlegroups.com>; Land Use AT google group <sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com>; Natural Areas AT google group <natural-area...@googlegroups.com>; Transportation AT google group <sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com>; Waste Prevention AT google group <waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com>; WPAT/Block Captains AT google group <recycling-block-captains--corv...@googlegroups.com>; Dave Eckert <dec...@willamettewatershed.com>; Jennifer Nitson <jni...@samhealth.org>
Subject: Coalition volunteers! Log your hours by Wed, June 8

If you volunteer with the Sustainability Coalition, it’s time once again to log your hours

Post your hours by Wednesday, June 8 so we can include your service in our monthly reports and acknowledge your contributions.

Need a volunteer profile in Volgistics? Let me know you’re already a member of an action team and we’ll add you directly. To share more information about your skills and interests we invite you to fill out a volunteer application, located on the Volunteer page of the Coalition’s website.

Did you forget your password? Click the “Forget your password?”  link if you have trouble logging in. https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/?from=212960

Remember to post separate entries for separate months if you log hours for a range of days.

Thanks,

Kathy

http://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/volunteerism/

--

Kathy Thompson, Program Assistant
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

She/Her/Hers

--
——————
Natural Areas Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Our natural features, hillsides, floodplains, streams, wetlands, and other open spaces and natural areas are protected and treasured.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/natural-areas/
---