Plant tomatoes, grow great roses, launch your horticulture career and more with OSU

Teresa Matteson

May 9, 2022, 4:19:53 PM5/9/22
to Announce (bswcd-announce@googlegroups.com)

From: Rich Collins, Oregon State University <rich.c...@pace.oregonstate.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 1:16 PM
To: Teresa Matteson <tmat...@bentonswcd.org>
Subject: Plant tomatoes, grow great roses, launch your horticulture career and more with OSU

Read up on growing great tomatoes and tomatillos, join our Level Up webinar series, jump start a career in horticulture, and more!

OSU_horizontal_2C_W_over_B

OSU Extension Service and
Professional & Continuing Education

photo of dogwood tree with the camera looking up from the ground - pink blossoms with a blue sky background

We have lots of resources for you this week, starting with our new gardening program quiz. This fun and interactive resource brings new insights into what gardening programs might be right for you!

You can also check out our upcoming webinar on growing great roses, read about the Master Gardener Level Up Series, discover how to grow great tomatoes and tomatillos, and more!

master-gardener-black

Growing great roses - Level Up webinar

There is a common misconception that roses are hard to grow. Luckily, nothing could be further from the truth! In this workshop, we will share tips for planting and maintaining roses so they will thrive for many years to come. Find out more and register today!

Master Gardeners see big success with free Level Up Series

As COVID-19 forced people to work and quarantine at home, interest in gardening skyrocketed. The demand encouraged the OSU Extension Master Gardeners program to shift from in-person to online classes and trainings. Find out how it's been going.

flower garden with pink and purple flowers

OSU_icon_monitor_01_cropped

Professional & Continuing Education

Trainings, workshops and events always starting: See upcoming programs

Person on farm planting on top of ground cover

Horticulture jobs and career essentials

There has never been a more exciting time to learn about plants and how we use them in both urban and rural environments. This online course shows you the various career opportunities in the broad and encompassing field of horticulture. Find out more.

OSU_icon_oregon_01_cropped

Extension in your community

Want to connect with Extension on a local level? Find your local Extension office

Grow your own tomatoes & tomatillos

Determinate or indeterminate? How do you know which type of tomato you want to grow? Learn more before you put plants in the ground.

screen-shot-2021-10-04-84821-am

We hope you're staying dry this week and prepping to work in the garden. Thanks from the teams at Professional and Continuing Education and OSU Extension!

Mountain2

Oregon State University, Professional and Continuing Education, 122 SW Waldo Place, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, United States, 541-737-4197

Unsubscribe Manage preferences