2022 Warkentin Lecture-May 6th

Teresa Matteson

May 2, 2022, 6:43:05 PM5/2/22
to Announce (bswcd-announce@googlegroups.com)

From: Christy, Isabel <isabel....@oregonstate.edu>
Subject: Re: 2022 Warkentin Lecture-May 6th

Hello all!

This is a reminder that the Warkentin Lecture will be held this Friday, May 6th at 4:00 pm! You can attend in person in ALS 4000 or online via zoom (link below).

This year, we are welcoming Dr. Margaret Torn as speaker. Dr. Torn is co-head of the Climate and Carbon Sciences Program at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and Adjunct Professor in Energy and Resources at U.C. Berkeley. Her research focuses on carbon and nutrient cycling with an emphasis on soil carbon, global climate change, and the impacts of human activities on ecosystem processes. We are thrilled to have her, and hope that as many people as possible will attend! Please pass this information on to any interested parties.

A reception dinner will follow at 5:30 in the MU Journey Room. All are welcome!

To attend online please register at https://beav.es/ikD

For DAS accommodations please email disabilit...@oregonstate.edu

Isabel Christy (They/them/she/her)

MS Student | Soil Science

Department of Crop and Soil Science

Oregon State University

President, Association of Graduate Soil Scientists