how to avoid player controls overlapping video

Daniel Francisco Sabugal

May 23, 2012, 7:58:45 AM5/23/12
to bst-player
Hi, I'm using the FlashMediaPlayer. If I specify the player dimensions
with the same dimensions as the video, the player controls overlap the
video at the bottom part of this one. That's ok. The problem is that
if I give the player a bigger heigth to avoid that, the video along
with the controls move down and a black frame appears at the top,
instead of the player controls moving below the video. How can I fix
this?

Many thanks.

Sikiru Braheem

May 24, 2012, 6:55:49 PM5/24/12
to bst-player
Which version of bst-player are you using?

In what browser / OS is this coming up?

What version of flash player is installed?

On May 23, 12:58 pm, Daniel Francisco Sabugal <melkor...@gmail.com>

Daniel Francisco Sabugal

Sep 11, 2012, 6:44:31 AM9/11/12
to bst-p...@googlegroups.com