YouTubeIPlayer Problem

Bill Morrison

Jul 3, 2013, 10:09:27 PM7/3/13
to bst-p...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

During 1.3 to 2.0 migration I'm trying to switch from the YouTubePlayer to the YouTubeIPlayer.

While the YouTubePlayer works ok, the YouTubeIPlayer returns :

[ERROR] [marabou] - 19:06:36.790:XRP3:WARN:Log:com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: YouTube IFrame API not ready or not loaded yet!  [No error.stack available]

I am trying to add it to a SimplePanel that is on a VLayout.

Any ideas how I can avoid the error?

Thanks,

Bill

Sikiru Braheem

Jul 4, 2013, 4:58:43 PM7/4/13
to bst-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Are you online while working with the YouTubeIPlayer widget? The IFrame API is loaded from Google servers.

HTH.