ANN: BST Player 2 Released

Sikiru Braheem

May 26, 2013, 9:10:03 AM5/26/13
to bst-player
After many months of delay, I am pleased to announce the release of
BST Player 2.0.

This is a major release with lots of new features and enhancements
notably:
- internal code re-work, resulting in improved pluggable architecture
for plugin/player widgets providers via API/Provider mechanisms
- support for YouTube's IFrame API
- and couple of bug fixes.

This release is NOT backwards compatible. Do check the migration guide
(http://oss.bramosystems.com/bst-player/migration) for effects on
existing code. See the release note (http://oss.bramosystems.com/bst-
player/release-note) for more. .

As always, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Sikiru

Sikiru Braheem

Jun 6, 2013, 5:52:07 AM6/6/13
to bst-player
I am pleased to announce the release of the Vimeo Player Provider.
This provider package brings support for Vimeo video players to GWT.

You may want to check the docs (http://oss.bramosystems.com/bst-player/
provider-vimeo) for usage how-to. The Showcase application (http://
oss.bramosystems.com/bst-player/demo/showcase/index.html#widget) is
also updated to include the provider.

Sikiru Braheem

Jun 21, 2013, 10:43:10 AM6/21/13
to bst-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

BST Player 2.0.3 is now available.  This release fixes a critical bug that stops the compiled GWT artifact of applications using BST Player from loading in mobile-based browsers.

If you have been using BST Player 2, kindly upgrade the Base API library to this version.

As always, your feedback is highly welcomed.

Regards.

Sikiru