Independent C++ Library

sptrakesh

Oct 12, 2012, 3:45:05 PM10/12/12
to bs...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is now close to final.  I may add a few more test cases to ensure that everything works as expected (especially when using the uncommon data types).  This is part of a much larger API that we use to develop client applications (with a focus on mobile platforms).  We will be testing the API on mobile platforms soon.  If any issues do crop up, we will be trying to fix those.

The API has been tested on the following platforms:
  • Mac OS X Mountain Lion - Xcode 4.5
  • Solaris 11 - GCC 4.6.2
  • Windows 7 64 bit - MSVC 2012 - compiles.  Have not been able to run the Unit Test suite yet.  Getting some malloc error when running from VC 2012, and an (so far) unknown exception when running from Qt Creator.  Will be exploring this further.  Any help from Windows developers (I am not one) will be highly appreciated at getting this resolved.
Rakesh

sptrakesh

Nov 4, 2012, 8:44:27 AM11/4/12
to bs...@googlegroups.com
I downgraded to C++98 and the library compiles and the unit test suite runs on Windows 7/MSVS 2010 64 bit.

David Glavas

Sep 11, 2019, 11:04:42 AM9/11/19
to BSON
How did your library work out? I'm currently working on something similar, what resources did you use to build the library? Specifically, where did you learn about how to parse BSON files efficiently? Do you have some readings to recommend?