Upcoming Board Elections

BSides PDX Secretary

Mar 21, 2021, 6:24:39 PM3/21/21
to bsid...@googlegroups.com
At our April 14th board meeting, we will elect two board members. The terms are staggered by one month. One term will begin just after of the board meeting on the 14th, and one will begin just after the following board meeting on May 12th.

Lacey's term ended at the conclusion of the board meeting on March 10th. On behalf of the entire board, I would like to thank Lacey for her services to the BSides Portland.

Our board terms are for two years, and officer terms are one year, as outlined in our bylaws.

If you would like to run for a board seat, please let me know and plan to attend the April 14th board meeting at 7pm.

Thank You

BSides PDX Secretary

Apr 14, 2021, 2:10:56 PM4/14/21
to bsid...@googlegroups.com
Reminder! Board elections are tonight at 7pm
1 971 256 0996
Conf code: 268092