BSides Portland Upcoming Board of Directors Election

Root Killah

Jun 27, 2020, 9:28:05 PM6/27/20
to BSidesPDX
The board of directors is the governance body of BSides Portland,
ensuring that the organization is sustainable, legal, and serving the
community. We have three board positions to elect at our July 8th
board meeting. Candidates wishing to run for a seat on the board
should contact secretary at bsidespdx.org, confirming their ability to
be present at the July 8th meeting at 7pm. We will also be electing a
president, secretary, and treasurer immediately following the election
of these three board members. If you have questions about the board,
don't hesitate to reach out to secretary at bsidespdx.org.

Thank you