shirt/swag pick date?

Alex Bedard

Oct 17, 2020, 7:17:43 PM10/17/20
to BSidesPDX
Hi!

The site for BSidesPDX 2020 says we'd get details in "early October" with the details to pickup our shirt/swag pack, but I haven't received any updates since I registered back in September?

Thanks,

Alex

joe...@joefitz.net

Oct 18, 2020, 4:19:47 PM10/18/20
to BSidesPDX
Alex, thanks for asking.

The last update (https://mailchi.mp/4ffea5101de6/workshops-1570458) mentioned tshirt distribution. I was due to post specific details Friday, but since we *STILL* don't have the shirts in hand 3 weeks after ordering, i'm hoping to post an update on Monday.

We'll have pickup times available throughout the week, and you'll also be able to request they be mailed. Stay tuned.

-joe