BSidesPDX in-person or virtual event

Root Killah

Mar 11, 2021, 11:10:03 PM3/11/21
to BSidesPDX
Hi,

As discussed at the board meeting last night, we are attempting to decide if we should hold an in-person conference as we have had over years past or a virtual conference as we did last year. We have not made any decision, but would like to convey that we will to reach a decision by June 1st of this year. BSidesPDX aims to serve this community and wishes to be transparent in our decision making process.

Thank You

David Quisenberry

Mar 12, 2021, 11:03:32 AM3/12/21
to bsid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Root Killah,

Portland Owasp is solidifying our date for our training day and wants to make sure we don’t collide with bsides.  We’re planning on a Wednesday in October.  Does the 27th pose any collisions on your side?

All the Best,
Quiz