Upcoming Board Elections

BSides PDX President

May 12, 2022, 2:20:20 PM5/12/22
to BSidesPDX

On Wednesday, June 8th, 2022 at 7:00PM BSides Portland, the non-profit 501(c)(3) organization behind BSidesPDX, will be holding an election for three positions on its board of directors. The newly elected board members' terms will begin immediately at the conclusion of that meeting. Board member terms are for two years, as outlined in our bylaws. If you are interested in becoming a BSidesPDX board member, please contact Maggie at pres...@bsidespdx.org or Malcolm at chair...@bsidespdx.org to sign up as a candidate and plan to attend the upcoming board meeting.

On the day of the election, each candidate will be asked to appear before the board and will be given 1 minute, if desired, to speak before votes are counted and a new board member is announced.

Our community is, as always, welcome to join us on our next board meeting. Meeting details below: (Please use the google meet link to join the meeting)

BSidesPDX Board Meeting

   Wednesday, June 8th · 7:00 – 8:00pm

   Video call link: https://meet.google.com/nrw-mdmi-tcj

   Or dial: ‪(US) +1 650-761-1165‬ PIN: ‪393 334 227‬#

   More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/nrw-mdmi-tcj?pin=5978729427025