Request for assistance regarding sponsorship payment

Reed Loden

Apr 14, 2022, 1:05:21 PM4/14/22
to BSidesPDX
Greetings,

I'm the lead organizer for BSidesSF, and I'm trying to get in touch with somebody at BSidesPDX about a sponsorship payment we received that I believe may have been meant for you all.

I've tried sponsorship@, president@, and chairperson@, and I haven't received any response, so not sure if your email addresses are working. I've also tried DM'ing your Twitter, and that got me an initial response, but nothing since.

If you can help with getting this figured out, please get in touch privately. :-)

Thanks,
~reed