rides for Tuesday's meeting with Troop 50 in Carp

Telford Work

Aug 30, 2011, 12:15:34 AM8/30/11
to bsatroop33
All,

As many of you know, Troop 33 will be meeting some Tuesdays this year
with Troop 50 in Carpinteria. They meet at about the same time we do,
at a meeting house behind Carpinteria Community Church at 1111
Vallecito Road. We will also go on some of our outings together. This
is to help us get ready for an influx of new Scouts from Cub Scout
Pack 108 here in Montecito, when they are ready to cross over in two
years. The two troops will enjoy working together and learning from
one another.

I understand that tomorrow is one of those combined meetings. I can
pick up Scouts and drive them down, and return them home on my way
back. I suspect others are in the same position to offer rides. If you
either need a ride or can offer one, would you reply to this so we can
line everyone up?

I'll write a longer message after Tuesday outlining our plans for
future weeks while we feel out this strategy. If you have questions,
either now or later, please don't hesitate to call (805-565-1466).

In Scouting, Telford

--
Telford Work
Associate Professor of Theology