Eagle Project

1 view

Clifford Anderson

Feb 28, 2011, 1:11:26 AM2/28/11
to bsatr...@googlegroups.com, Su...@elmopres.org
Dear Fellow Scouts,

Thanks to everyone who showed up the past two Saturdays to help me in completing my Eagle project.

I have one more full day of work to complete the refurbishment of the play area.  With enough manpower, I would
like to finish the project this Saturday March 5.

I need help completing the following tasks:

1.  Install the 20' bench that we built last Saturday in the sand area.  This involves digging 12 holes in the sand and muscle
to lift and place the bench securely in place.

2.  Cut out 2 posts in the fence so the bench will fit in.

3.  Install shelving and brackets on the fence.  ( 5-  8' boards to make one 40' shelf.  Attach a firing strip to the  boards to keep pots from falling off)

4.  Install 16' of log border along sandbox walkway to keep the DG out of the new sand.

5.  Remove   29 - 1" x 1"  strips on one side of the fence and reinstall 10 of them on the other side.

I will provide a wheelbarrow and shovels.

I need a jig saw,  2 or 3 electric screw drivers an impact driver and a Sawzall.

It would be really helpful if you could let me know ahead of time if you will be able to help out.
This will help me to organize the tasks efficiently.

I will be starting at 9:00 am.

Thanks,

Cliff