Eagle Scout Project

Clifford Anderson

Feb 18, 2011, 12:32:05 AM2/18/11
to bsatr...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow scouts,

I know that many of you are planning to attending the backpacking trip this weekend
(weather permitting), but for those of you who will be in town I am going to be working
on my Eagle Project.

I am going to need wheel barrows if anyone has any extra. Also if anyone has shovels
that would be awesome if you could bring extras along with work gloves.

The first part of my project is going to involve moving 12 cubic yards of old dirty sand
and replacing it with new clean sand. Marborg has donated a dumpster to haul the sand
away.

We are going to be working at the El Montecito Church on MONDAY FEBRUARY
21 from 10-3.

We will provide you with beverages and lunch. Also if anyone needs community service I
can give you double hours.

If anyone has any questions feel free to call me. My home phone is 805 969-5326 and my
cell phone is 805 403- 9320.

Thanks,

 Clifford Anderson