Potrero John trip this weekend, Sunday-Monday

1 view

Telford Work

Jan 13, 2011, 11:22:02 PM1/13/11
to bsatr...@googlegroups.com
Troop 33ers,

Sunday at 10:30 we're leaving for a one-night backpacking trip to
Portrero John. This is a beautiful site with a 2-mile hike -- an
especially good trip for new Scouts. At least four Scouts and two
adults are coming; let me know if you can join us. We'll return Monday
by early afternoon. We'd love to see more Scouts in their first or
second years come along.

In Scouting, Telford

--
Telford Work
Associate Professor of Theology

Hogan, Phil [FCL]

Apr 28, 2011, 2:10:13 PM4/28/11
to bsatr...@googlegroups.com, Otis Calef, Doug Morgan, Jim Haslem, Telford Work
All,

We are considering doing a Mom's 'n Mules trip to 19 Oaks on June
4th-5th.

19 Oaks is a short, 1.5 mile hike from Upper Oso Campground.

This email is to find out who is available that weekend and would like
to go.

Otis would bring his mules loaded up with Dutch Ovens & other gear.

The boys would be responsible for organizing and cooking meals for their
mothers.

Please let us know who all is interested and available for this trip.

Yours in Scouting.

Phil