colorguard tomorrow

1 view

Daniel Work

Feb 26, 2011, 9:48:16 PM2/26/11
to bsatr...@googlegroups.com
hey troop, at jack's church they need a colorguard. Jack and I will be in it, but we can, but do not necisarily need, other scouts to come. here's the address and time. it is at OLMC Church. and we are needed from 5:00- 5:30. we are welcome to stay for dinner. thanks everyone!

- Daniel Work

Telford Work

Feb 27, 2011, 11:28:05 AM2/27/11
to bsatroop33
Incidentally, Scouts, OLMC (Our Lady of Mount Carmel) hosts the new
Cub Scout pack that will soon be producing Webelos looking for a Scout
troop. So events like these are important to our troop's future. If we
can get additional Scouts beyond Daniel and Jack, it will help the
families there 'see' us and think of us when their boys are old enough
to join. Please come if you can, at 5 p.m., and feel free to stay for
dinner.

In Scouting, Telford