Proposed Annual BSA Troop 33 Summer BBQ Tuesday June 7th

Hogan, Phil [FCL]

May 11, 2011, 1:02:11 PM5/11/11
to Telford Work, Jim Haslem, cathy....@cox.net, Liz Hogan, Michelle Kelly, Julie Taguchi, Otis Calef, Stefan Landfried, Doug Morgan, bsatr...@googlegroups.com
All,

Due to scheduling conflicts we will not be doing Mom's and Mules June 4th and 5th.  This trip will be postponed until next year.

At the Scout meeting last night we decided to pencil in the Annual Troop 33 Summer BBQ for Tuesday June 7th.  It is our understanding that SBHS gets out June 2nd.

Please mark your calendar and let us know if you can come.  Let us know if there is a scheduling conflict, as there is some flexibility on dates.

The BBQ would be from 6 to 8 PM.

Yours in Scouting.

Phil

Dr. Phillip J. Hogan, C.E.G
Principal Marine Engineering Geologist

Fugro Consultants, Inc.
Address: 4820 McGrath Street, Suite 100, Ventura, CA  93003
Direct: 805-289-3892 / Mobile: 805-732-1510 / Fax: 805-650-7010
E-mail: pho...@fugro.com / Website: www.fugroconsultants.com

Fugro has integrated its North American operations serving clients with geotechnical and marine survey

needs for onshore and nearshore projects. The resources of Fugro William Lettis & Associates, Fugro

 West, Fugro Atlantic, Risk Engineering, and LoadTest USA are now part of Fugro Consultants, Inc. The
firm has 30 offices located along all three coasts and in major metropolitan areas