Marriage Invitation (Attached) - Sachin

sachin gupta

Nov 27, 2011, 2:20:10 PM11/27/11
to sach....@gmail.com
Hello My Dear Friend,

"Starting something new is always a wonderful, life changing experience."  With that belief, Meenal & I are starting a New chapter of our lives together.

It gives me immense pleasure in inviting you to my Wedding  that is to be solemnised on December 4th 2011. ( Sunday).

Requesting your presence on this auspicious occasion to make it even more memorable.

Sharing attached,  our wedding invitation.

Please consider this a personal invite.  We look forward to meeting you in person at our wedding!

Travel Guidelines- :)

  1. Shahjehanpur ( the wedding location ) is connected via Train/bus from Delhi & Lucknow. It is a 6 hour journey from Delhi and 2 hrs from Lucknow.
  1. Pls carry warm winter wear as well, if you don't want to freeze in the December Winter :)

Please reach/call me at:

09621 530 897 (My Shahjahanpur No)
09450 416 916 (Papa Mobile)

--