Items for sale

Jon Lawrence

May 10, 2024, 9:38:26 AMMay 10
to BPNA, Emily Sornay
Bryan Park Neighborhood,
Our friend and neighbor, Emily Sornay, is moving out of town and needs to sell some of her belongings. Below is a link to a Google doc with descriptions, photos and prices. If you’re interested, please contact Emily directly. I’ve copied her on this email.

Jon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Dsu9bjPCeYfFsMrh1RkTFTKVSmTRnEl/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117759633781664312259&rtpof=true&sd=true

Sent from Jon's iPhone

Mandy Skinner

May 10, 2024, 9:46:44 AMMay 10
to BPNA, Emily Sornay
Hi Emily! Got your moving out list from the Bryan Park listserv...

I would be happy to take the sideboard with only three drawers if it doesn't have a home yet! We could add shelves on the empty side put it to good use as a craft storage area or dresser for my kiddos.

I would also take the dish organizer shelf things!

Mandy

BPNA Google Group rules/etiquette:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrTg8sFWCfwdvXWW7tA8qPxQkm0dgfxy/view?usp=sharing
To suggest a topic, contact:
List manager, bryan...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bryan Park Neighborhood Association" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bryanpark/D72240C7-AA0A-4A77-8855-2861EBEDAF28%40gmail.com.

Mandy Skinner

May 10, 2024, 9:47:36 AMMay 10
to BPNA, Emily Sornay