fence repair

abby gitlitz

May 20, 2024, 10:53:20 PMMay 20
to Assoc, Bryan
Hello lovely neighbors. We have a portion of our backyard fence that is falling down and we need to get it repaired. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good repair person? It is a wood fence. Thanks!

Abby Gitlitz (she/her)
Director, Bloomington Creative Glass Center
(812)345-2470
www.bloomingtoncreativeglasscenter.org

Kim Fields

May 21, 2024, 4:49:54 PMMay 21
to agit...@hotmail.com, Assoc, Bryan
If someone know one or more, please send this information to everyone. Thank you

BPNA Google Group rules/etiquette:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrTg8sFWCfwdvXWW7tA8qPxQkm0dgfxy/view?usp=sharing
To suggest a topic, contact:
List manager, bryan...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bryan Park Neighborhood Association" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bryanpark/LV8PR19MB84943047E6425A972879B6BBDFEA2%40LV8PR19MB8494.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.