Free Stuff

Pam Weaver

May 19, 2024, 4:54:11 PMMay 19
to BPNA
Hi all, the tenants at 555 Driscoll are moving out (mustard-colored house on NW corner of Henderson). They’ve left a bunch of stuff out on the porch and along the fence. Some is trash but there’s some kid toys and animal carriers and other things that are perfectly fine. Come by and take anything you want!

Inside is a table with benches, a couple of dressers, cleaning supplies, curtains and curtain rods, and wall hooks. See attached.

I’m at the house cleaning and etc for a while (writing on Sunday at 5pm) so knock on the door of you want those items. Of I’m not here shoot me a text at the number below and we can meet up.

Pam
image0.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image1.jpeg