Freezers full of food...

Kevin Atkins

Jun 26, 2024, 4:25:31 PMJun 26
to Bryan Park Neighborhood Association
Maybe we should have a giant neighborhood picnic sharing the grills in the park and cooking and sharing all the things that are going to spoil from our freezers...

-Kevin

Ron Kadish

Jun 26, 2024, 4:44:56 PMJun 26
to kevin....@gmail.com, Bryan Park Neighborhood Association
I think this is a fabulous idea. I’m not opening my freezer so I don’t know exactly what I have to contribute, but I’m sure I have something!

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 4:25 PM Kevin Atkins <kevin....@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe we should have a giant neighborhood picnic sharing the grills in the park and cooking and sharing all the things that are going to spoil from our freezers...

-Kevin

BPNA Google Group rules/etiquette:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrTg8sFWCfwdvXWW7tA8qPxQkm0dgfxy/view?usp=sharing
To suggest a topic, contact:
List manager, bryan...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bryan Park Neighborhood Association" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bryanpark/CAH_nzODviKrcN28H75Z3zau50M8i10r%3DM5OdyqzNgSQZV0xhKQ%40mail.gmail.com.