PSA. Lock your doors!

Elizabeth Brown

Jun 22, 2024, 1:38:14 PMJun 22
to Bryan Park Google Groups
Hello good neighbors,

Spoke to a neighbor that shared this with me.
Last night a man or 2 men, ( hard to see at night) were creeping around in backyards around Palmer, Dixie & Grant between 10 & midnight walking through backyards and scoping out back doors. The police were called twice since they kept creeping around.
Keep being safe & lock your bikes & doors.

Sent from my iPhone

Larry Gallagher

Jun 22, 2024, 2:41:05 PMJun 22
to brow...@sbcglobal.net, brya...@googlegroups.com

Thanks

BPNA Google Group rules/etiquette:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrTg8sFWCfwdvXWW7tA8qPxQkm0dgfxy/view?usp=sharing
To suggest a topic, contact:
List manager, bryan...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bryan Park Neighborhood Association" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bryanpark/A506BE33-0E9F-4F6F-BE77-9AE373FAF57B%40sbcglobal.net.

kim vint

Jun 22, 2024, 2:41:21 PMJun 22
to brow...@sbcglobal.net, Bryan Park Google Groups
Thanks for sharing the information.
Wonder if anyone else experienced this last night.
I have called BPD to request extra patrols for the
neighborhood tonight and tomorrow night.
Kim

Bess Lee

Jun 22, 2024, 5:27:24 PMJun 22
to brow...@sbcglobal.net, Bryan Park Google Groups
Thank you for the heads up.

🌻,
Bess (Bohon) Lee

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life."
May you find your tree of life.

Love the arts!

"It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui."
Helen Keller

On Jun 22, 2024, at 1:38 PM, Elizabeth Brown <brow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello good neighbors,

mary coy