Tree service

Jon Lawrence

Jun 27, 2024, 7:34:19 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to BPNA
All
Below is a message Jim Opiat asked me to share with the neighborhood.

Jon

I'd email, but Comcast is still
not connected. Some guys in a big truck hauling a chipper is cruising, looking for work. They appear to be responsible nice guys, gave me their card. You might want to alert the email list. Looks like there's more work than available crews right now. Sandoval Tree Service, 516-669-7491 or 317-939-9097

Sent from Jon's iPhone

Joshua Herring

Jun 27, 2024, 7:36:08 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to jontla...@gmail.com, BPNA
Sandoval stopped by our house and we hired them to clear away all the fallen limbs.  I can vouch for them.  They did an excellent, thorough job for a good price.

BPNA Google Group rules/etiquette:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrTg8sFWCfwdvXWW7tA8qPxQkm0dgfxy/view?usp=sharing
To suggest a topic, contact:
List manager, bryan...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bryan Park Neighborhood Association" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bryanpark/195640C4-33F7-4335-99BA-7DDBF320D2AA%40gmail.com.

ann schertz

Jun 27, 2024, 8:48:13 PM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to jwhe...@gmail.com, jontla...@gmail.com, BPNA
This is their card. I have not used them as I didn’t need their services, but this is their business card.
image0.jpeg
Ann Schertz

Kevin MacDowell

Jun 28, 2024, 12:48:51 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to a...@annschertz.com, jwhe...@gmail.com, jontla...@gmail.com, BPNA
I just hired them and had an excellent experience. I called 4 hours ago and the job is already done. They chipped all the MANY fallen limbs and branches (BIG OILE included many branches from the last year pruni g also) and cleaned up very nicely. Now I don’t have to take the wheelbarrow 2 blocks one way to the neighborhood mulch pile! I’ve my own!
Kevin MacDowell

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2024, at 8:48 PM, ann schertz <a...@annschertz.com> wrote:

This is their card. I have not used them as I didn’t need their services, but this is their business card.

Cory Gearhart

Jun 28, 2024, 1:35:22 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Bryan Park Neighborhood Association
> neighborhood mulch pile

Tell me more!

Cory

Kevin MacDowell

Jun 28, 2024, 1:41:24 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to cory.g...@gmail.com, Bryan Park Neighborhood Association
The Neighborhood Mulch Pile is located on the corner of Palmer and Davis! One of our neighbors coordinates with one of the local tree companies to deliver full tree mulch to this corner whenever it is low. NOTE: this is the mulch made from chipping trees and leaves and all. It is not that solid color black or brown or red stuff you pay too much for at a landscaping shop that has no nutritional value! But sometimes bits of other plants get tossed in the chipper and so sometimes you notice things taking root where you laid down this otherwise free and nutritional mulch!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2024, at 1:35 PM, Cory Gearhart <cory.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> neighborhood mulch pile

Cory

Jun 28, 2024, 1:43:44 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Kevin MacDowell, Bryan Park Neighborhood Association

And this is free to take?

Cory

Kevin MacDowell

Jun 28, 2024, 1:46:02 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Cory, Bryan Park Neighborhood Association
You bet!

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Atkins

Jun 28, 2024, 4:14:57 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to brya...@googlegroups.com

Hi all:

I have both branches (which may need chipping), chopped limbs, and a large pile of chips/mulch like this on the side of my yard, from a huge oak limb that fell last Summer…

PM me if you’d like to come take some.  The chipping guy just left it in a huge long pile along Dodds at my house.  I left it there to mostly kill the out of control weeds and trees under it…  but that job is mostly done I think.

-Kevin