New Sponsor!

Paul Johnson

May 22, 2012, 2:58:36 PM5/22/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to report that many hours of deliberation and negotiation with Telerik has resulted in their agreeing to sponsor our meetings!

What this means to you is the possibility to net some sweet Telerik licenses in the future!

This makes a great addition with PluralSight, another great sponsor of the UG!

-PJ

Lancelot Dunnehoo

May 22, 2012, 4:36:37 PM5/22/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
Excellent news. The Telerik controls are top-notch.

-PJ

Steve Schaneville

May 22, 2012, 3:10:25 PM5/22/12
to Paul Johnson, brw...@googlegroups.com