Speakers needed for SQL Saturday

Paul Johnson

Jun 8, 2012, 11:20:53 AM6/8/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
All,

August 4 is the date of this year's SQL Saturday.  Currently we don't have any speakers signed up.  I will be jumping into the fray with a couple of topics this afternoon.  I encourage you to speak at this event.  If you develop or have developed apps, get up and talk about that.  People will be interested in knowing how you accomplished your goals or got past a hurdle.  There will most likely be a plethora of college students at this event, and you may be the inspiration they need to get started!

If you have a topic in mind and want to speak, go to http://sqlsaturday.com/150/callforspeakers.aspx and sign up.  You can always change your mind and bail, but i may never speak to you again, so keep that in mind!.

Also, our speakers for the user group have been pretty bare.  Let's get one going for July.  Any Takers?  If you want to try out a sql saturday topic, then that would be a good day to get the kinks out.  Also, you can use the Code Garage to speak as well.

PJ