How's your speaking?

1 view

Paul Johnson

Apr 2, 2012, 5:17:58 PM4/2/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
We're currently planning this year's SQL Saturday, and I am working on a WinPhone track.

Three Questions:

1. Would you like to present on a topic?
2. What types of sessions are you guys interested in?  Basic/Intermediate/Advanced?  Metro or Gaming?
3. Any particular speakers you would like to bring in?

I'd like to get one (or more) of the Microsoft guys down here to put on another code garage like last year.  I'll be talking to Jared Bienz to formulate some ideas of what we can do.  He may want to do a hackathon like he's done in the past.

We are one of the largest SQL Saturday showings because we offer more than just the SQL Server database tracks.  I'd love to see the Windows Phone track put on some good talks.

A couple of us have written apps utilizing a variety of tech, so we do have an internal wealth of knowledge we can pull from.

Let me know!

-PJ