Windows Phone SDK 7.1.1 Released

Lancelot Dunnehoo

Mar 27, 2012, 9:37:29 AM3/27/12
to Baton Rouge Windows Phone User Group
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/glengordon/archive/2012/03/26/now-available-windows-phone-sdk-7-1-1-update.aspx

The biggest change is the phone emulator now works on the Windows 8
consumer preview.

Steve Schaneville

Mar 27, 2012, 12:37:01 PM3/27/12
to Lancelot Dunnehoo, Baton Rouge Windows Phone User Group
Anyone figure out how to do WP7 development in the new VS 11 beta yet?
I'm guessing that isn't supported yet? My projects don't load... :-(

Sent from my phone
The biggest change is the phone emulator now works on the Windows 8
consumer preview.

Paul Johnson

Mar 27, 2012, 12:38:52 PM3/27/12
to Baton Rouge Windows Phone User Group
Hey Steve,

You're unmoderated finally. Thought I fixed it last week.

On Mar 27, 11:37 am, Steve Schaneville <schanevi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone figure out how to do WP7 development in the new VS 11 beta yet?
> I'm guessing that isn't supported yet? My projects don't load... :-(
>
> Sent from my phone

Paul Johnson

Mar 27, 2012, 12:39:50 PM3/27/12
to Baton Rouge Windows Phone User Group
Steve,

I believe (after talking to Brett) that this update achieves just
that.

On Mar 27, 11:37 am, Steve Schaneville <schanevi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone figure out how to do WP7 development in the new VS 11 beta yet?
> I'm guessing that isn't supported yet? My projects don't load... :-(
>
> Sent from my phone

Lancelot Dunnehoo

Mar 30, 2012, 11:10:11 AM3/30/12
to Baton Rouge Windows Phone User Group