News and Meeting

Paul Johnson

Jul 18, 2012, 10:47:28 AM7/18/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
A couple of items on the menu today:

1)  We will have a Code Garage next Wednesday, July 25 at 5:30p-8:30p at Sparkhound, Inc.  If you plan on attending, please sign up at our EventBrite site.  It only takes a few moments and is very helpful in planning for food and materials.

2)  Due to the ever evolving universe involving the Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBox, the demise of XNA, and the resurgence of DirectX as a gaming platform, we're renaming ourselves to the Xaml User Group.  Look for website and communication changes soon!

That's all for now, see you next week!

Lancelot Dunnehoo

Jul 18, 2012, 11:03:07 AM7/18/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
BTW, our group is pronounced 'zug', or 'zug dot net user group'.

Stacy Vicknair

Jul 18, 2012, 11:40:30 AM7/18/12
to brw...@googlegroups.com
Can we be Zuggalos? I'll get the Faygo.