About Ordinal logistic regression

bhalchandra bhutkar

Feb 9, 2012, 3:25:43 AM2/9/12
to Bangalore R Users - BRU
Hi all,
I am a kind of beginner for the R tool . I have a data of a survey of
a particular city which include " Gender " ," Age " and " Reading
Habbit " and " Leadership Vision " . I want to perform ordinal
logistic regression on this data where

1. Output variable is leasership vision ( Ordinal ) its values ranges
from 0 to 6
2. Gender takes values 1 for male and 2 for female
3. Age is a continuous variable
4. Reading habbit is a ordinal variable with values ranging from 1 to
4.

So I want to fit a model which talks about the combined effect of
"Gender " ," Age" and "Reading Habbit" on the resulting variable that
is " Leadership Vision "

I am using a function " Polr.out" of R . But I am unable to understand
the output of that particular function . Can anybody please help me
regarding the output of that function.

One more thing library(Design) package is not available for R
anymore . So any is alternative package which does work of Design
package

vinit....@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2012, 2:02:48 AM2/18/12
to bru...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Leadership is key for human well being. I can guide on this opportunity.

Regards,
Vinit

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel