How Rcom can be used to interface with C/C++

shiv

Dec 9, 2011, 6:29:51 AM12/9/11
to Bangalore R Users - BRU
Dear All,

I am Shivakumar from bangalore new member to this group. I am very new
to interfacing R with other languages, can any help me out in
interfacing R with C/C++ using Rcom package.

Regards
Shivakumar.V.N

Shekhar

Dec 9, 2011, 6:48:07 AM12/9/11
to Bangalore R Users - BRU
Hi Shiva,
Is there any specific reason you want to use RCom package. I have
already given the information for how to integrate r and c++ using
RCpp package.

Follow the links:
http://groups.google.com/group/brumail/browse_thread/thread/aefbcab7a6f7804b?hl=en_US
http://groups.google.com/group/brumail/browse_thread/thread/a278dcbb6a8a439a?hl=en_US

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Som Shekhar

Shekhar

Dec 9, 2011, 6:49:30 AM12/9/11
to Bangalore R Users - BRU
Hi Shiva,
If you want to integrate R and Java, follow
http://groups.google.com/group/brumail/browse_thread/thread/42e29cfbffebc4e3?hl=en_US

Regards,
Som Shekhar

On Dec 9, 4:48 pm, Shekhar <shekhar2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Shiva,
> Is there any specific reason you want to use RCom package. I have
> already given the information for how to integrate r and c++ using
> RCpp package.
>

> Follow the links:http://groups.google.com/group/brumail/browse_thread/thread/aefbcab7a...http://groups.google.com/group/brumail/browse_thread/thread/a278dcbb6...

> Hope you find it useful.
>
> Regards,
> Som Shekhar
>
> On Dec 9, 4:29 pm, shiv <shiva...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear All,
>
> > I am Shivakumar from bangalore new member to this group. I am very new
> > to interfacing R with other languages, can any help me out in
> > interfacing R with C/C++ using Rcom package.
>
> > Regards

> > Shivakumar.V.N- Hide quoted text -

shiv

Dec 12, 2011, 12:52:19 AM12/12/11
to Bangalore R Users - BRU
Hi Som

I want to integrate R with C/C++. see i have a Com DLL where it has
funtions written in C/C++, i want to call those functions using that
DLL. dyn.load() is used for loading DLL but while calling function i
got problem.
x <- myDLL
dyn.load(x, local = TRUE, now = TRUE)
.C(myFunctionName)
Error in .C("myFunctionName") : C symbol name "myFunctionName" not in
load table
# myFunctionName not working which is inside myDLL
getLoadedDLLs() # this is showing myDLL is loaded but i could not able
to call function. can u please help me in calling funtions from DLL
and also how to see all functions in DLL.

Regards
ShivaKumar.V.N