R 3.0

JISHNU BHATTACHARYA

Apr 25, 2013, 1:58:55 PM4/25/13
to bru...@googlegroups.com
Anybody migrated to R3.0 from R.2.15. Is there is document except what is in CRAN  you know off, please let me know.

1. What steps should follow - uninstall , reload of packages etc.
2.  Should *.Rda files will be able to read in R3.0. or better to use write.table then re-read into R.

Because I see packages such as MASS, ROCR ,gplot which is needed for Rattle Data mining needs R3.0. Due to some issues I had to  reload rattle, suddenly find some of the standard plots are throwing error.

Anybody any idea how to save R-console for Audit  purposes down the line, at present I am using package TeachingDemos  package, is there any better method.

thnx
Jishnu