Bruce Stylesheets (BSS)?

1 view

Drew Smathers

Jul 31, 2008, 11:27:26 AM7/31/08
to bruce...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the awesome tool. I was trying out bruce
this morning to make a presentation for work, and noticed there wasn't
any support for external stylesheets. I've created an experimental
module to achieve this (bruce.bss). Please review the attached patch.

--
\\\\\/\"/\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\/ // //\/\\\\\\\

bruce-bss.diff

Richard Jones

Aug 3, 2008, 12:14:55 AM8/3/08
to bruce...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Drew Smathers wrote:
> First of all, thanks for the awesome tool. I was trying out bruce
> this morning to make a presentation for work, and noticed there wasn't
> any support for external stylesheets. I've created an experimental
> module to achieve this (bruce.bss). Please review the attached patch.

Great stuff.

How do you feel about droping, or at least making optional, the "default."
prefix?

Richard

Drew Smathers

Aug 3, 2008, 10:59:55 AM8/3/08
to bruce...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, that sounds optimal--"default" prefix being optional. See
revised patch. There was actually an error in my file handling in the
previous patch anyhow.

--

d.p.s

bruce-bss2.diff