Bullet consistency

MishaS

Jun 11, 2008, 6:46:28 PM6/11/08
to bruce-users
Hi

I have this simple presentation (on Mac OS X 10.5.3) [see below]. For
some reason bullets are not displayed with the same symbol in
front :) Any suggestions on how to make the bullet rendering
consistent?

--
Misha

---- cut here ----
First Page
----------

- first bullet
- second bullet

Second Page
-----------

- first bullet
- second bullet

Third Page
-----------

- first bullet
- second bullet

Richard Jones

Jun 12, 2008, 12:32:07 AM6/12/08
to bruce-users
On Jun 12, 8:46 am, MishaS <mikhail.sobo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have this simple presentation (on Mac OS X 10.5.3) [see below].  For
> some reason bullets are not displayed with the same symbol in
> front :)  Any suggestions on how to make the bullet rendering
> consistent?

I've fixed that in r134.

In testing it I've noticed there's a problem with the indentation of
the first line of child lists. examples/test_bullets.rst shows this.
I'm looking into it.

Richard

MishaS

Jun 14, 2008, 2:39:12 AM6/14/08
to bruce-users
On Jun 12, 7:32 am, Richard Jones <r1chardj0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 8:46 am, MishaS <mikhail.sobo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have this simple presentation (on Mac OS X 10.5.3) [see below].  For
> > some reason bullets are not displayed with the same symbol in
> > front :)  Any suggestions on how to make the bullet rendering
> > consistent?
>
> I've fixed that in r134.
Yes, it works! Thank you :)

--