i love this extension but...

Sco Sh

Sep 10, 2023, 2:40:05 PM9/10/23
to Browservery Support
i keep getting this error with a new tab...what am i doing wrong? i'm on avast browser on a mac...
Clear New Tab v6.4.1 chrome
An error occured.
Error code: cnt_1380 Error type: TypeError Error message: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'width')

Browservery Support

Sep 18, 2023, 11:09:58 PM9/18/23
to Browservery Support
Have you tried reinstalling the extension? Does it work on Chrome? Only Chrome and Edge are officially supported.

Cosmic Castaway

Sep 24, 2023, 3:50:27 PM9/24/23
to Browservery Support
When I first installed it following the instructions, it worked, then I accidentally set the wrong colour option to black or something? Not the one I was supposed to change anyway---and it stopped pulsing colours. So I uninstalled everything, then reinstalled, and now I can't get the colours to pulse and change. What did I do?