Line appearing across all window under tabs after Chrome update

Hannah S.

Aug 20, 2023, 3:55:57 AM8/20/23
to Browservery Support
First thing, thank you so much for your work, I really enjoy your themes.
I've been using the 'Midnight White' theme for a few years now, but today after updating Chrome, a line now appears across the whole page (pointed to by the red arrows in the following):
Screenshot 2023-08-20 104641.png
This line has never shown up before, and is unsettling since I enjoy the minimalism of this theme, and the highlighting of the active tab only. This is especially irritating when working with grouped tabs:
Screenshot 2023-08-20 104757.png
It seems messy, and lacks its' usual simplicity , I'd love to know how to fix this.
Kind regards,
Hannah

Hannah L

Aug 20, 2023, 4:05:12 AM8/20/23
to Browservery Support
Pictures, since they seem to not have been properly attached:
Picture 1:
Screenshot 2023-08-20 104641.png
Picture 2:
Screenshot 2023-08-20 104757.png