When the Night Falls theme.

Neil H

May 27, 2023, 8:41:45 AM5/27/23
to Browservery Support
Is there any way I could utilize the theme in the Vivaldi browser? It has recently become my browser of choice after discovering how good it is, but boy, do I miss the theme. It is the one item that I miss from Chrome.
If it is possible to have it for Vivaldi, I would be a very happy Chappy indeed.

Browservery Support

May 29, 2023, 12:35:15 PM5/29/23
to Browservery Support
I don't think it's possible, no theme would work in Vivaldi.

Neil H

May 30, 2023, 4:09:34 AM5/30/23
to Browservery Support
Hi.

That is a disappointment.
Vivaldi supports themes, so I do not understand what you mean by no theme would work.

Thank you for your time,
Neil :-)

Browservery Support

Jun 2, 2023, 7:54:48 PM6/2/23
to Browservery Support
Vivaldi has its own (native) themes, so yes, it does support themes, but not themes from Chrome Web Store. Try installing random themes from CWS, none would work.