Do not test unselect command in richtext2

Aryeh Gregor

Apr 23, 2012, 6:04:50 AM4/23/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
Issue: http://code.google.com/p/browserscope/issues/detail?id=325

Patch attached, not tested.  Tell me if there's anything else I should do.  I'd like to make sure I get the process right before I make any more patches.
patch

Roland Steiner

Apr 23, 2012, 10:53:19 PM4/23/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com, els...@gmail.com
Looks straightforward enough for me! ;)

It may be easiest for you if you could set up contributor access to browserscope directly (not sure what the current policy is - pinging Lindsey).

Cheers,

- Roland