Has development on Browserscope stopped?

Kumar Harsh Srivastava

Sep 9, 2015, 12:47:06 AM9/9/15
to Browserscope
I was using the new Edge browser to run some tests in jsperf, and saw that browserscope had detected it as "Chrome 42"
I thought I'd file a bug report, but it seems that browserscope is still hosted only on the (now-discontinued) Google Code website.

Since that service has gone Read-Only, I assumed you'd have switched to GitHub, but there is no official repo there.
So, where do I file bug reports? Will a bug report even be useful, given that there is no apparent development work going on...

Lindsey Simon

Sep 9, 2015, 12:48:52 AM9/9/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kumar,

Yeah, we're not actively developing too much on Browserscope, but updating the UA parser rules  is something I've done periodically..  Maybe it's time for an update.. Can you just send me your UA string so I can be sure it's working as intended with uap-core?

Thanks