problem with the link

Kamila Domagala

Jun 15, 2015, 7:36:02 PM6/15/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Currently we noticed an issue with the following link http://www.browserscope.org/browse?category=usertest_agt1YS1wcm9maWxlcnINCxIEVGVzdBjJ_tERDA

Can you please tell me when it’s going to be fixed?

It’s quite urgent for us and we rely on the data you provide.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Kamila

Lindsey Simon

Jun 15, 2015, 7:37:47 PM6/15/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:36 PM Kamila Domagala <kam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Currently we noticed an issue with the following link http://www.browserscope.org/browse?category=usertest_agt1YS1wcm9maWxlcnINCxIEVGVzdBjJ_tERDA

Can you please tell me when it’s going to be fixed?

It’s quite urgent for us and we rely on the data you provide.

Can you tell me what you're expecting to get from this and why you're using it and why it's urgent?
Thanks Kamila,
-l

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Kamila

Kamila Domagala

Jun 16, 2015, 7:50:55 AM6/16/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com

We were using this external source for validating browsers properties.
More information about what we do you can find on https://51degrees.com
We noticed a problem with ringmark data while ago, then we decided to use caniuse.com for the similar purpose. However, now we need to know, why the browserscope table hasn't been updated and if we can rely on it.

Kamila

Lindsey Simon

Jun 16, 2015, 12:06:29 PM6/16/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com
What test are you expecting to find at that link though? Is it Ringmark or something else? I just need to know what to look for to see why your link isn't working.

Kamila Domagala

Jun 16, 2015, 3:58:24 PM6/16/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com, lsi...@commoner.com
It's just about Ringmark test that was mentioned on http://rng.io/history/ and linked to JSON CSV Table.

Lindsey Simon

Jun 18, 2015, 4:50:04 PM6/18/15
to browse...@googlegroups.com
Ah, ok, thanks for the context.

Try this URL:

I had to migrate Browserscope over to a new datastore and I have the data to map old URLs to the new keys, but haven't written it yet. I was wondering when I'd hear from someone / if I'd hear from someone.

Thanks.