IE 10 questioned something Chrome & FF ignored

Roy

Nov 2, 2013, 10:13:03 AM11/2/13
to browse...@googlegroups.com
I tested Chrome 30, FF 25 and IE 10 and was basically looking for any radical differences. One thing I  noticed was on the richtext2  test Chrome scored 1045/1308; FF 933/1308 and IE 492/1308  IE was the only browser to stop during the test to ask if I  would permit browserscope to access my clipboard. I replied NO and assume this is why IE's score is radically   Anyways, I thought this bit of info might be useful to someone who actually understands these tests, it's all Greek to me so far and there's a lot to learn here (at least in my case).