where is source code of a stable release

黎 汪

Jun 20, 2012, 12:57:55 AM6/20/12
to Browserscope
code from trunk is not stable. where can i find a stable one?

Lindsey Simon

Jun 20, 2012, 1:24:52 AM6/20/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Can you describe more about what you mean here? You should be able to run the code just fine with the latest App Engine SDK.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM, 黎 汪 <yts...@gmail.com> wrote:
code from trunk is not stable. where can i find a stable one?

汪黎

Jun 20, 2012, 2:37:52 AM6/20/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get codes that is currently running on  browserscope.org.

i can't find it on google code's svn repository

Lindsey Simon

Jun 20, 2012, 2:53:26 AM6/20/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com

汪黎

Jun 20, 2012, 3:00:31 AM6/20/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
ok, let me make it more clearly .
i've already check out the code from   http://browserscope.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ . but it is not the same as what has been deployed to http://browserscope.org.
for example: network testing does not work because of lack of /network/templates/tests/performance_timing.html
trunk is  unstable code, and is being changed all the time. i just want to get the source code that  http://browserscope.org  is running on

Lindsey Simon

Jun 20, 2012, 12:16:39 PM6/20/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
That file lives in categories/network/templates/tests/performance_timing.html

The code in Browserscope isn't changing very much these days, but you'll need to spend a little time reading it to understand how it works.

汪黎

Jun 20, 2012, 10:18:33 PM6/20/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
sorry , i just can't find it out from http://browserscope.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/categories/network/templates/tests

Lindsey Simon

Jun 21, 2012, 1:19:18 PM6/21/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
You're totally right, it was missing from the SVN repo =)

I just added it back, thank you for noticing.